Art x Nature.Andy Goldsworthy
Fueron unos minutos en los cuales, todo se volvió tan claro.
Me di cuenta que tu vida era perfecta. Lo tenias todo. Una familia feliz, un trabajo que amabas. Todas tus pasiones satisfechas…y yo sobraba.
y fue ahí, donde entendí la diferencia.
Yo en tu vida sobro.
y tu en mi vida faltas.
- Ted Bundy - “I’d like you to give my love to my family and friends.”
- Aileen Wuornos - “I’d just like to say I’m sailing with the rock, and I’ll be back like Independence Day, with Jesus June 6. Like the movie, big mother ship and all, I’ll be back.”
- John Wayne Gacy -“Kiss my ass.”
- Carl Panzram - “Hurry up, you Hoosier bastard, I could kill ten men while you’re fooling around!”
- Jeffrey Dahmer - “I don’t care if I live or die. Go ahead and kill me.”
- Peter Kurten - “Tell me, after my head has been chopped off, will I still be able to hear, at least for a moment, the sound of my own blood gushing from the stump of my neck? That would be a pleasure to end all pleasures.”
- James French - “Hey fellas! How about this for a headline for tomorrow’s paper? ‘French fries’!”
- Sean Flannagan - “I love you.” (spoken to the executioner)
- Robert Drew - “Remember, the death penalty is murder.”
- Tom Ketchum - “I’ll be in hell before you start breakfast, boys. Let her rip!”
“There are only patterns, patterns on top of patterns, patterns that affect other patterns. Patterns hidden by patterns. Patterns within patterns. If you watch close, history does nothing but repeat itself. What we call chaos is just patterns we haven’t recognized. What we call random is just patterns we can’t decipher. what we can’t understand we call nonsense. What we can’t read we call gibberish. There is no free will. There are no variables.”
Chuck Palahniuk, Survivor
Time’s Peña Nieto ‘Saving Mexico’ Cover Sparks Confusion, Outrage
Mexicans respond mockingly to ridiculous Time Magazine cover story
Under the banner of “Saving Mexico,” Time Magazine has put Enrique Peña Nieto on the cover of its February 24 international edition.
Many who first saw the cover this morning responded with, “Is this a joke?” When people realized it wasn’t, it unleashed a backlash in Mexico and from Mexicans throughout the world toward Time and the cover story’s author, Michael Crowley.
“It’s the hot new emerging market. But can President Peña Nieto and his team of reformers really turn their country around?”, asks Time. The answer: not with Peña Nieto. And definitely not by further liberalizing Mexico’s natural resources.
The “Mexico Moment” meme is old and tired. Pushing Mexico as the “hot new emerging market” confirms what many predicted would happen with Peña Nieto’s privatization of PEMEX: The foreign press would shower EPN with accolades, create a bubble, cash in and then wait for the economic crisis to hit in order to buy even more of Mexico at a lower price.
The Mexican people, however, have lived through one too many Mexico Moments are now wise to this game. Here are some of the best “portadas verdaderas” that we’ve seen in response to Time’s cover.
The bottom image of the autodefensa grandmother holding a rifle is, we feel, the most accurate response of them all. Mexico’s people are saving themselves!
Leo and I just hung on to each other for dear life. We had cigarettes hidden in the pockets of our costumes and the two of us literally were having conversations like ‘What would happen if we died?’ and I’d say things like ‘Leo, I love you, I really do love you so much. You are a very important person to me and I’d have your babies. I would, I’d have your babies, really, it’s fine - Kate Winslet.Friends are very important to me, and it comes with the territory of being in this business that sometimes you’re going to meet people who aren’t as genuine as they might seem. we all deal with that, and one way of doing it is to focus on the people you know are dependable, people you know you can trust. Kate is one of those - Leonardo DiCaprio.